- Ranger Boats 45° Gunwale with Lock-track
- Crestliner 45° Gunwale with Suremount Track
- G3 Boats with built in Track
- Lund Boats 45° Gunwale with SportTrak
- XPress Boats 45° Gunwale with Track
- War Eagle Boats 45° Gunwale with T-lock Cap Rail
- Lowe Boats 45° Gunwale with Track
- DuraCraft Boats 45° Gunwale with T-lock Cap Rail
- Excel Boats 45° Gunwale with Track
Unlock the potential of your powerboat's built in track system with the TurnKey Track Adapter from YakAttack!
You’re not alone. When you bought your boat, you were excited about the built-in tracks and the promise of versatility they offered, only to find that there just aren’t many compatible accessories out there, and many of the ones that are available are just not what you’re looking for.
The designers at YakAttack found the same thing, and the TurnKey Track Adapter is the tailor made solution. Simple, robust, and highly effective, the TurnKey Track Adapter’s patent pending design connects quickly, easily, and securely at any point along your boat’s track, enabling you to attach industry leading YakAttack products such as fishing rod holders, fish finder mounts, cup holders, camera mounts, tie-downs, as well as many other accessories.
Buy with confidence. YakAttack products are made in the USA and are covered by our Built for Life Guarantee.
- Adapter to utilize YakAttack GearTrac accessories on aluminum boats with a 45° angle
- Offers single-point attachment point for accessories
- Features new stainless steel KeyBolt™
- Compatible with aluminum boats with a built-in track
- Compatible with LockNLoad system and YakAttack accessories utilizing a MightyBolt
- For use with rod holders, camera mounts, cup holders, and more!
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee
- Patent Pending
- SKU: MTA-1001
Works great on my Ambush Bandit! The track on my boat isn’t a perfect 45 degrees but it’s close enough to work as intended. I love the Turn Key design! Being able to attach and remove my Switchblad transducer arm and fish finder mount without out having to slide it all the way out of the end of the track it awesome! Thank you Yakattack!